Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

To all my families in Yacata Island

Today,my thoughts and prayers are forever with you as you just been through a tough night with tropical cyclone Winston,at this moment I have never been able to reach you by phone or FaceTime but I know that this one will be forever in your memories.At this moment I haven't received any updates as the telecommunications systems is down because of this big mother of a hurricane.
To the people on my Island I am looking forward to hear your voices again,and  the sounds of laughter on the background,well at least not now and the jokes you  shares with me.
We are a resilient people we have been hit so many many times and each and every time we rises again.
I look forward in talking with you very soon again,stay safe Yacata, rise up and may the creator of this universe pour out blessings to each families.

No comments: